Rental Policies & Safety Regulations
Customer Rental Contract and Liability Release
Delivery and Pickup
Bad Weather Policy
Afternoon Parties and Overnight Rentals
Inflatable Operating Instructions
Negligence / Abuse
If any damage occurs as a result of not following the rules, negligence, abuse, horse play, or exceeding maximum occupancy or weight limits, the renter will be responsible for the cost of the repairs or replacement of the equipment. If the unit is extremely dirty or has any gum, candy, silly string, or other contaminants, the renter will be charged a cleaning fee up to $250.00. Any permanent damage will be billed to renter at Jumbo Jumper’s discretion.
For maximum safety, please refer to the following rules:
• Objects not allowed on ANY of our inflatables: silly string, soap, bubbles, shoes, eyeglasses, belts, jewelry, scissors (any sharp objects), food, candy, gum, animals, toys, party streamers, confetti or other foreign objects. WARNING: Chemicals and dye in SILLY STRING, confetti and streamers cause PERMANENT damage to inflatables and renter will be responsible for damages. Having any of these items close to the inflatables or on the kid’s clothing could cause contact with inflatable – avoid these items at your inflatable party.
• Before entering the Inflatable, have the riders remove shoes, eye glasses, belt buckles and any sharp objects.
• No playing, jumping on a partially inflated/deflated unit.
• Never allow users to climb or play outside of the Equipment’s intended use (climbing the inside or outside walls of the unit, columns, netting or roof of unit).
• Never plug or unplug the motor repeatedly as this will cause the motor to burn up. Renters will be held liable for any resulting damage.
• An adult who has read and understands the Rental Agreement/Contract must supervise users at all times.
• Never allow users to be unsupervised in or around the Equipment.
• Never place a hose or water on or into the Equipment unless authorized by Jumbo Jumpers Inflatables.
• Do not allow horseplay on, in or around the Inflatable.
• Always follow the directions for use on the Inflatable.